Friday, September 10, 2010

18 Months

Nathan is now 18 months old and I can't believe it. He has gone from baby to little boy in the twinkling of an eye.
Here are some things I want to remember about Nathan at this age:
- His hair is now completely blonde
- Piercing blue eyes that draw plenty of comments from the passer-by
- Loves Heidi. He usually wakes up from an afternoon nap about an hour before Heidi does. He often leads me to her bedroom door in hopes that I will wake her up early
- Loves to eat oatmeal, spaghetti or anything that has tomato sauce and can get all over your head, macaroni and cheese, peas, apples, bananas.
- Enjoys being outside
- Loves to get wet (swim, bath, splash park)
- Sleeps from 7:30 pm- 6:00 or 6:30 am
- Naps from 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Just started nursery at church and loves it




This little boy is such a true blessing in my life and for our whole family. He is all boy and loves to climb (ANYTHING) make noises, run, play trucks and throw balls. He has a softness and affection that I just love- even if his kisses are very slobbery.
Nathan, I'm so glad you are in our family. You fit in most wonderfully and I can't imagine life without you.


2 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh my, those eyes. We have to do a photo session pronto!!!

Logan and Tanya said...

Oh Emily!! I absolutely LOVE reading your blog! I haven't been in "blogland" much the past few months, so I just got caught up. Umm. You DO have a sweet hubby...biking over to get pizza for date night. Aww. I love it! I'm proud of him! :) And yes, your little boyfriend IS darling! Makes me want to do a post about MY boyfriend! Hmmm.