Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy List

Alas, I have quite a bit of bloggity blogging to catch up on but Trent has been very busy with finishing his research project on our computer with all the pictures I would like to post. So, it's high time I document some things that have made me happy lately so here it is:

-Long weekend. So nice to have a 3day weekend to take the pressure of of Saturday being the only day to get anything done/have fun etc.
- Fall time. If I'm not mistaken, Labor Day generally signals the end of summer time. So, although it was a mere 107 degrees today, I would like to shout from the rooftops that I will now be pretending it's fall. I'm ignoring the weather and embracing all the things I love about the season. As of tomorrow, fall begins at my house- fall wreath goes on door, harvest spice potpourri starts simmering, apple/leaf art projects will be created
- Good books. I've got some good reads at the moment and that is true escape and relaxation.
- Trent is now finished with all of his public health courses. To some this may not sound big enough to make the happy list. And to some, you will know exactly why this made the happy list. He is relieved to not have that on his list of obligations anymore. Wahoo!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Happy indeed!

Sam and Carmin said...

Yeah for happy lists!

Pray tell . . . what are the good books you're reading?

Alisa said...

Bring on the apple/leaf art projects!