
Due to the nature of Trent's upcoming profession, we have quite a bit of tooth talk at our house. Trent will come home and tell me about his day and words and phrases float around such as- crown, pulpotomy, extraction, removable partial denture, fixed pros, implants, lingual, among others. Some I know the meaning of and others I just pretend to know. Nonetheless, they are becoming a part of our household vocabulary. The kids are pretty into the tooth department. I couldn't resist posting this pictures of Nathan playing "dentist". I think he's a natural, don't you?

Heidi just couldn't resist giving the little dentist a kiss. I feel the same way about the bigger dentist in the house. :)

We also practice synchronized tooth brushing. At least, so it appears in this picture.

Until Nathan thinks attacking the camera looks more appealing!
4 comments:
We hear those same words around here, too. We must have the same vocabulary!:) Oakley talks about his "pretend Dr Call" who is actually Matt's dentist over him in the clinic.
Oh, Matt wants me to add that we talk a lot about "bonding", too.
I love the princess crown Heidi is wearing!
Aw, I love the kissing picture!
Hahaha!!!
Post a Comment