Heidi felt like singing some solos lastnight and I was lucky enough to catch it on camera. We thought our Grandma's and Grandpa's who are too far away might enjoy these.
OH my, brings tears to my eyes and I'm not sure if its from laughing or cuz it's so darn cute!!! How does she know her songs so well? You must be GOOD parents! I wish my primary kids (the 11 year olds esp) would sing half so well!
I love these videos!! I especially loved her signing along with the songs -- she signs like her daddy:) It's amazing how accents get passed along!
We haven't been able to look at your blog for a while and these were all so much fun for us! We only wish we could have a dose of that Heidi in our 'Squires acre woods'. She'd bring a spice to it like we've never seen. What great children you guys have!
2 comments:
OH my, brings tears to my eyes and I'm not sure if its from laughing or cuz it's so darn cute!!! How does she know her songs so well? You must be GOOD parents! I wish my primary kids (the 11 year olds esp) would sing half so well!
I love these videos!! I especially loved her signing along with the songs -- she signs like her daddy:) It's amazing how accents get passed along!
We haven't been able to look at your blog for a while and these were all so much fun for us! We only wish we could have a dose of that Heidi in our 'Squires acre woods'. She'd bring a spice to it like we've never seen. What great children you guys have!
Post a Comment