
Heidi and Oakley. Isn't cousin love the best? Heidi had a great time playing with cousins and spent lots of time in make-believe land with the little ones.
Grandpa had a birthday and we were sure glad to be there to celebrate!
L- Matt, Monica, Mom Clifton, Dad Clifton, Emily, Tanya- R
One evening the Clifton adults got to go to the temple. Thanks to Shayla (a brave soul to watch 7 kids age 9 and under) for making it happen. As usual, it was GREAT to be in the temple with family. Afterwards we enjoyed stopping at the BYU creamery.
Another evening I was able to go to dinner with my siblings. All 5 girls and 1 brother together. I don't know how long/if that has happened and it was a real blast. We had fun talking and laughing and were so excited when my parents called (they are on a mission in NY) and we could talk to them on speaker phone. We passed the phone around and took turns saying "Hi Mom" or "Hi Dad" to see if they could guess which of their children was speaking to them. Very funny...



2 comments:
Great pics! Looks like soooo much fun. I'm a big fan of crispness and beauty.
Love the chickens ;)- soooo sad I missed you :(
Post a Comment