Sunday, March 6, 2011

Orange Grove Playgroup

The kids and I just love going to our playgroup every week with the other "dental wives" and kiddos. A couple weeks ago one of the girls arranged for us to visit friend's orange grove. It was a gorgeous day and the kids couldn't wait to go to the "farm".
The grove was pretty impressive with lots of navel, Arizona sweet, and lemon trees. The kids loved the adventure of going into the "forest" and picking their own fruit.
They also had baby chicks and baby ducks. Heidi was a bit bashful about touching them but Nathan had no problem trying to get close enough to feel their soft fuzziness.
Here Kyden is showing little Jackson this baby chick.
Heidi and Kyden very please with their harvest:



The joys of being a kid in February in Arizona. Life is sweet!
ps-thanks for sharing your pics Sarah!

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Aw, looks fun! I am dying to see some baby chicks this spring.

Sarah and Trent said...

That was so fun - I'm glad you guys enjoyed it too! I absolutely love the pic of Kyden and Heidi - the look on their faces is priceless!

Logan and Tanya said...

What gorgeous weather...and DARLING kiddos! :) I've been checked out of blog land for a while. SO good to be back! :)

wisp said...

That's so fun! Looks like a beautiful day with friends. ^_^