This was our honeybee unit. Oh, what delight and wonder was in her little head as she imagined the queen bee and all her little worker bees. She asked me to get the honey bottle out so she could look at it while completing her project. After she was done I found both kids out by the orange tree watching the bees at work. It was very fun for her to see the real deal instead of just in her books. And she was so interested in what they were working on in the blossoms she forgot to even be scared of them. Luckily, the bees were too busy with the blossoms to be too bothered with little children close by!
2 comments:
I want to go to your school and eat honey:)
You're such a good mommy! I will have to do that with my girls, we see bees in our garden.
Post a Comment