Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From the Archives: April 19th

While I was looking through my pictures I thought it would be fun to see what kinds of pictures I have from the last several years on or around this day- April 19th.


April 17th, 2010, AZ- Nathan helps Daddy work. Looks like the tool obsession isn't as new as I thought.


April 18th, 2009, AZ- Nathan's first trip to the zoo. This trip included our family and the Harmon's.

April 19th, 2008, Utah- Heidi in her Easter dress. I think Easter was a few weeks prior. Helping Daddy brush his teeth.

April 19th, 2007, UT- Preparing to sell our old International truck, I took these pictures to post online. It took while but she sold! See those beautiful mountains in the background? Makes me a teensy bit homesick.
Very fun to see the way life has changed in four years time by peeking back through the archives!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I can't believe Nathan was that age/let alone that little when we went to the zoo together...we should probably find a way to go again before next year ends:)

Alisa said...

What a fun post! I think I will copy you. Heidi was such a cute baby! I haven't seen any baby pics of her except that one hanging in her room. So fun!