Sunday, April 24, 2011

"He is Not Here: For He is Risen..."


My heart is so full of joy, hope, and gratitude on this Easter morning!
I am so grateful for the empty tomb on the third day...


I need the Atonement of Jesus Christ each day and I'm grateful for what it means for me and for my family.
Happy Easter!!


*The kids and Trent made this Easter salt dough diorama last week while I was at a church training meeting. They absolutely loved doing it and it has served as a wonderful reminder of the meaning of this holiday for all of us throughout this week.

2 comments:

Monica said...

The closeup of the boulder looks like a snickerdoodle...YUM! I don't think I told you how awesome this looks when I saw you the other day! It is something I'd like to do in the future!

Alisa said...

What a fun idea. We'll have to do it next year.