- The salsa we had with dinner tonight: All the usual ingredients with two extra delicious additions. Fresh cilantro cut from my friend Alisa's garden and diced mango. I could've eaten the whole batch. I guess I almost did :)
- The love of the Lord in my life. I am so thankful for Him and love that we have this week to celebrate his great sacrifice for each of us!
- I'm really excited to celebrate this week with the kids. I love that as a parent holidays take on new meaning as you introduce them to children. Excited for this Easter week. More details to follow.
- Every now and then I will say really weird stuff to Trent if he comes to bed after I've been asleep for awhile. He wrote down this little snipet so I could see it in the morning and interpret it for him- "I need a student to shop because the house is having stomach problems." I guess I was also mumbling about Tums. Interpretation: I have no idea. It has given me a giggle all day though.
5 comments:
I say weird things, too, but I usually preface it with..."I'm not asleep." But whatever I say afterwards DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
hahaha, that's hilarious! Maybe it was the salsa....and thanks for mentioning me! I feel so special. I'm gonna get myself some mangos and make some salsa too. mmm
Made me giggle out loud, too! :) Hummm....would love an interpretation on that one!
I had to read it again today, and it still makes me giggle!
HaHaHa!!! I think I know what to get you for your birthday?!? ;p I always wish I'd written Tom's down...but I always think they're so funny I couldn't possibly forget them!
Post a Comment