Maybe next year these kids can play some "real" (also known as tee-ball) baseball. For now, trying on the gear in the Wal-Mart aisles seems to fit the bill.
And this picture has no big significance other than I think they are cute as buttons.
Heidi is obsessed with ballet right now. Her ballet class is over and she is very anxious to start up again. In the meantime, we've checked out some books and movies recently that have fed her ideas for dancing.
I'm sure every little ballerina hopes for toe shoes one day. She is no different. I was pretty surprised with her creativity when she came up to me SO excited that she had her very own point shoes.
She balanced herself upright inside these plastic drinking cups.
She admitted to the fact that it did hurt her toes a bit. No pain, no gain, I suppose.
She danced around in these quite a bit for a few days. Completely serious that these were the real deal!


3 comments:
This is the cutest thing ever. So glad you captured it.
Okay. J & B may have just had a good giggle with me over these darling toe shoes!! LOVE that girl...and the mind that drives her! :)
Ben and I loved looking at these pictures! My favorites are Nathan in the baseball gear and the last one of Heidi in her "point" shoes. She is so creative!
Post a Comment