Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day



Mother's Day was such a happy one for me this year. It fell on the same Sunday as our anniversary did so it was a day to celebrate all around. I wish I could put into words the feelings I have about my opportunity to be a mother. I feel like words don't seem to portray the depths of my feelings.
Mother's Day 2008
Motherhood has expanded my heart in ways I didn't expect.  Stretched me in ways I didn't know I could stretch.  The depths of these personalities and spirits continues to surprise and delight me.  They require more of me than my own understanding and energies can provide and I'm so thankful Heavenly Father knows them better than I do and can help show me the way.


Heidi and Nathan, you are my treasures and I'm so happy you are mine. I love you!

1 comment:

wisp said...

This is so sweet!!! You are such a good mama. =)