Monday, May 14, 2012

One Lucky Girl

 Yesterday marked the anniversary of our marriage 6 years ago. 
I can't believe it's been 6 years. It's gone so quickly and been so full.W e have had unexpected bumps and turns but we are holding on for the ride and becoming stronger and more in love as we go.  
The passing of six years has left me feeling more sure and more grateful of my decision to marry Trent than I even did on our wedding day. 
And more amazed at the blessing of marriage and family. 


5 comments:

wisp said...

Happy anniversary and congratulations! You two are such a sweet couple. <3

the Claytons said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Logan and Tanya said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Can't believe it's been 6 years!

Di said...

Happy Happy Happy Day! Wow- 6 years? We should be so grown up now, right??

Beth said...

Happy Anniversry! You don't have to send me an invite! I got on. Yea!!!