Remember this?
Yesterday Trent took care of it like this:
He wished Nathan and Heidi were along to witness the efficient removal of all the junk in one fell swoop by this claw.
Good riddance to the cast iron sewer pipes, the bi-fold metal closet doors, the wobbly banisters, our old appliances, and some junk Trent took from some neighbors so he could recycle it. In all he made $128 on all that metal that has accumulated in our side yard since last July. For me, it was catharsis--the final purging of the nightmare that consumed 2013.
After the metal was removed Trent built a grow box off of our deck. I ran errands with Heidi and left Matthew home sleeping. When I came home he had found a perch among the boys in his first outdoor work project. He couldn't be happier!
I LOVE my hard working boys!



No comments:
Post a Comment