Heidi kept herself quite busy during the sessions and found some new ways to stay entertained. For instance, here is little pink riding hood herself:
Heidi loved riding in the stagecoach because the horsies were pulling it!
Saturday evening we enjoyed banana splits with some friends, the Baker's. I guess guys have something innate that says they have to have ice cream after the Priesthood session?? I guess I can't complain that they included the girls too!
On Sunday, Matt, Monica, and Oakley joined us for conference and dinner. It was so nice to spend some time with them and just relax together. On top of it all, the weather was gorgeous! Maybe Arizona is capable of doing something besides HOT! Yay! We loved getting out and about.
On Sunday, Matt, Monica, and Oakley joined us for conference and dinner. It was so nice to spend some time with them and just relax together. On top of it all, the weather was gorgeous! Maybe Arizona is capable of doing something besides HOT! Yay! We loved getting out and about.
I picked up this great jogging stroller at a garage sale a couple weeks ago and Oakley and Heidi enjoyed initiating it. They were quite fascinated with eachother.
3 comments:
Who is that hottie trying to make moves on your little girl? The pictures turned out great. It was fun to spend some time with you WAY across town (it took us 55 minutes to drive home). Thanks for a great afternoon and evening. By the way, I'm still wondering what that thing is that we saw in the field...we'll never know...or will we?
Your lucky to find a double jogger at a garage sale. That's great! love little pink riding hood. I'm happy your weather is starting to change! Waiting for more videos Trent!
She looks so cute with her pink riding hood!
I still can't believe you're having baby #2. I hope you're feeling better.
It's nice to have those relaxing weekends every now and again. :)
Post a Comment