Friday, October 10, 2008

It's a...

BOY!!! We had our ultrasound today and found out that everything looks great and I'm on track for a Feb. 24th due date! I guess I wasn't super surprised to find out that he is a boy because I wasn't really set on it being one or the other. But wow...I've kinda been a bit baffled by the news all day. We will be setting out on new territory again! Any tips on baby boys?? It was so neat to see a little sneak preview of this little guy. What a miracle it all is! To see his little heart beating and legs moving was just thrilling for me. It makes it a reality that this whole ordeal (pregnancy) is for a BABY. We are just tickled (I guess I better not say "tickled pink":) and couldn't be more excited to meet our baby boy.

7 comments:

Cami said...

Yea!! that's exciting. You guys have stopped the trend of having at least 3 of the same in a row, way to go!!

wisp said...

I KNEW IT!

Monica said...

OH BOY!!! Heeheehee! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see how cute a male Heidi is...Oh, the pictures of her outside for breakfast...priceless! She is in breakfast heaven: eating, watching daddy, outside, watching construction workers, etc. Very cute!

Beth said...

I think besides you and Trent, I'm the most pleased with the news! Can't wait to see this little boy of yours!

Carrie said...

Congrats!!!!! I can't believe you're having a boy. I can't wait to see what this little guys looks like.

April said...

That's very exciting! I can't remember how I voted.

Boys can't be that different than girls, right?

Hooray!

Dionne said...

Congrats to you guys! The Clifton name carries on!