
We welcomed our first out-of-town visitor this week- Gaby! It was the BEST to see her. Gaby and I have been friends since we were about Heidi's age. We lived near eachother in Iowa and then my family moved away when I was about four years old. Miraclously, we have kept in touch with letters, emails, and visits throughout the years. We were roommates twice during our college years. Gaby is now a city girl and lives in New York while she works as a photographer. I have
really missed her while she's been so far away. But tradition held true and we were able to pick up right where we left off during her visit this week. It was so great to spend a couple days just chatting and catching up. There is nothing like the familiarity of a long-time friend! Heidi really loved having her visit, too! Gaby could barely go to the next room without a little following shadow calling, "Babby!"
THANKS for the visit, Gaby!
4 comments:
Hi, Gaby! I miss you, too!
And the picture is adorable!
Christine
Oh it was so very very fun! Why couldn't it have been longer? I do miss that little voice already calling after me.. "babby babby... are you?"
i'm glad she came for a visit. Now you have more visitors. It always happens all at once, then you go into the dry spell!
Post a Comment