
Who can resist a
peanut butter face...especially one that is sound asleep. Heidi
thoroughly enjoyed her peanut butter sandwich she had for lunch today. She was quietly eating and entertaining herself while I was putzing around the kitchen doing some dinner preparations for later tonight. As I was grating the lemon rind I looked back and noticed she was all zoned out watching me. I think someone was a bit tired. I cannot get enough of those peanut butter cheeks.
5 comments:
She is so cute! Peanut butter tuckers me out, too. :)
That is one of those pictures! None my kids have ever fallen asleep in a highchair. I always wondered why my hightchair reclined. Hope her nap wasn't ruined.
Cute picture! I think she looks a lot like your mom in that picture.
Ooo Em! She's so cute!
I remember when Halle fell asleep face down on her plate eating pizza. Thank goodness we live in a day of cameras huh?
oh, she is so sweet. her hair is to die for (i know i say that every time i make a comment, but it's the truth).
i just read the news about your baby being a boy-- congratulations! how fun to have one of each. at the moment i am partial to boys (naturally) so i can't wait for you to get one. little boys are seriously SO sweet and so much fun. i am going to be doing a post on having a boy one of these days so keep your eye out for it :).
Post a Comment