Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Ok, so this first picture posted out of order and I can't get it where I want it! Oh well. Here it sits. This pic is of Heidi testing out her fairy wings. Can you tell that she thinks she is pretty cute?


We kicked off our Halloween festivities lastnight with a "boo bash" with Trent's school and the other dental school in the valley. That means we get to party with Matt, Monica, and Mr. O. Yay! As you can see, Heidi was plenty happy dancing to the kareoke music with Auntie Monica. Tonight we enjoyed a big shindig with our ward. We had a yummy chili cook-off- not because it is cold outside that's for sure. We've had 90 degree weather all week! Let's just say that these kids around here don't have to cover up their costumes with a winter coat.
Heidi then participated in her first trunk-or-treat as a fairy. At first she wasn't too sure what was going on but she quickly got into the spirit of things!




What's going on here?


"Trunk-or-Treat!"



Our sweet, somewhat bewildered fairy.



Home again and ready for bed!
Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

April said...

She looks so cute in her costume!
I'm glad you have a good school community where you can participate in fun activities

Beth said...

I love how she kind of looks like a little worried trick or treeter. What a cute little fairy!

Dionne said...

Sounds like fun guys! She made a very pretty fairy.