My favorite view.
Definitely Trent. Trevor and Blake are there, and he is laying in the crib that Mom used for all of us.
Uh, yep. Pretty sure that's my older brother. Actually, ALL of my older brothers...
Cute little chubs!!!
I see a little bit a Narthan.
I know! I know! Like Father, Like Son, right:) What was Dad's word? Honker Baby:)
Uhm, judging from all the blonde boys I'd say it HAS to be Trent! Look at those chubs! :)
All I want to know is if Trent's admitting it's him yet? Rumor has it he doesn't believe our mother! ;) And if it's the chubby cheeks he doesn't want to admit to, tell him mine were bigger...no worries!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Definitely Trent. Trevor and Blake are there, and he is laying in the crib that Mom used for all of us.
Uh, yep. Pretty sure that's my older brother. Actually, ALL of my older brothers...
Cute little chubs!!!
I see a little bit a Narthan.
I know! I know! Like Father, Like Son, right:) What was Dad's word? Honker Baby:)
Uhm, judging from all the blonde boys I'd say it HAS to be Trent! Look at those chubs! :)
All I want to know is if Trent's admitting it's him yet? Rumor has it he doesn't believe our mother! ;) And if it's the chubby cheeks he doesn't want to admit to, tell him mine were bigger...no worries!
Post a Comment