Life continues here at our house. I'm finding out that my two kidlets keep me hopping! Never a dull moment around here. We are all falling more and more in love with our Nathan. Heidi likes to call him Little Buddy or Bubby, Little Guy, Baby Brother, and every now and then Nathan. Lastnight during prayer time she made sure to include him every step of the way. Sometimes we sing an old primary and family favorite "Let us Gather in a Circle" before we say our evening family prayer. She made sure she was holding his hand swinging to the music. She helped him fold his arms and even reached over mid-prayer when she realized he had unfolded them. She helped him get back in the proper form! Then my favorite was her helping him sign "amen" at the end. Very sweet. Nathan is celebrating his one month birthday today. Funny how it's only been a month yet we can't imagine life without him. Little people sure have a way of changing things like that.
Here is our little man:


As you might imagine, Heidi has been very busy taking care of her baby dolls lately. This dollhouse has turned into baby care central. This is how I found it after she had gone to bed a few nights ago:

The top portion is used as a handy dandy changing pedestal. A baby can often be found sleeping on floor two. And if you will notice the small compartment on floor two that she filled with an assortment of Nathan's socks. I sure do love the imagination that is starting to develop. Such a fun age!
6 comments:
He looks so sweet. Not so little, though:) That is a good thing! Good job on your garden, too. We're still hoping consistent enough weather around here for that.
What an adorable family you have! I am so so happy for you all! :)
That's precious- and Nathan's cute too! Isn't it insane how fast they grow and how fast life is unimaginable without them? Glad Heidi's liking her dollhouse still!
Sounds like Nathan will never go without a clean diaper or socks with Heidi around! ;)
I love the imagination and play! How often does she call him Son? I love that she calls Oakley that. Oh, and I love that you can have a garden...that is FABULOUS!
Wow, I can't believe he's already a month! How fun!
Post a Comment