My favorite view.
Em, you look amazing! You make having a baby look so easy. . . :)
BLUEs are so much fun! Honestly, they draw me in so much more than pinks:) (Wonder why?) I don't know about snuggling with a baby girl but I am SO glad you get a soft baby boy to hold right now!
Congrats Em!!! He is perfect! I am glad everything went so well. Your little family is so cute:)
Oh, he is so precious! I am so happy for you guys!
O.k. we are going to have to schedule a playdate as soon as Nathan is ready (and you!!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Em, you look amazing! You make having a baby look so easy. . . :)
BLUEs are so much fun! Honestly, they draw me in so much more than pinks:) (Wonder why?) I don't know about snuggling with a baby girl but I am SO glad you get a soft baby boy to hold right now!
Congrats Em!!! He is perfect! I am glad everything went so well. Your little family is so cute:)
Oh, he is so precious! I am so happy for you guys!
O.k. we are going to have to schedule a playdate as soon as Nathan is ready (and you!!)
Post a Comment