1. busy
2. incredibly sweet
3. a bit tired
We are loving this boy! What a sweetie he is. I love that he is opening his eyes and becoming more alert. I can't get enough of his squishy-ness.
Heidi thought cousin Clayton was pretty cute.
We LOVED having family in town. What a huge help!!!! We said goodbye to Aunt Beth, Clayton, and G&G in the last few days. THANK YOU!!!!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a little man! He's so cute! He already looks so different, growing up! Of course, when you're more than six pounds at birth...
EMILY!
I loved reading your birthing story-- I want more information because it sounds like the exact scenario I am invisioning for my next baby's delivery. You are amazing, and I cannot believe how great you looked in the picture when you were leaving the hospital. And Nathan is beautiful and perfect. Congratulations again-- newborn babies are truly something to be celebrated.
How sad to see family go but how nice it was they could come help out and visit.
I love the mismatched socks. We haven't quite gotten to that yet but Elisabeth frequently sports pants put on backwards. :)
MJ is just finally starting to get squishy and I love it! I call her little leg rolls her "muffin top" legs I just want to eat them up! I bet Nathan has quite a few "muffin tops" of his own I can not wait to squeeze them!
He is so cute. He already looks older than his pictures at the hospital. I hope you're doing well. There's nothing like a new baby!
he is adorable. Seriously I want to meet the little guy! Oh and I love that my socks made the blog... yes!
Post a Comment