Some of Heidi's favorite things right now:
1. Playing with her dolls
2. Going to the park- she especially loves the swings and slides
3. Yogurt, strawberries, ranch dressing, cooked carrots
4. Singing- she usually sings herself to sleep at night
5. Talking and talking and talking some more- there is never a dull moment
Here are some pics from the past year:
5 comments:
Happy Birthday dear Heidi darling! You are such a little angel girl! Happy 2! Happy 2!
Happy Birthday Heidi, we'll have to come visit soon.
I sure wish cooked carrots was on Dylons list of foods he loved. Well, I just wish any veggie was!!
Happy Birthday to Heidi...sorry we couldn't come have cake with you and celebrate! Next time...
What a doll! I actually thought of her, but I've been ignoring my comp the last week or two, Happy birthday Heidi!
Happy Birthday, cute girl!
Post a Comment