Monday, June 29, 2009

4 Months


My baby-kins is 4 months old! Can you tell he is one happy boy!? Some things about Nathan at 4 months old:
- smiles readily and laughs
-rolls from back to tummy
-"talks" to anyone who will listen
-now shares a room with big sister and sleeps in the crib
- weighs in at 18 1/2 pounds
- 28 inches long
- favorite little boy around

3 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

Yikes! I think he's caught up to Cayson's weight! I better tell Cayson to "get on the ball!"He seems to be such a happy little guy...don't you love that?

mjsmommy said...

We can't wait to see yall again, we will have to go out there! MJ and Nathan can coo and stare at each other w/o so many distractions!
Your kiddos are sprouting so fast!
What's in your milk Emily? It definately does a body good! Happy 4th!
hugs!

wisp said...

I can't believe it's been 4 months already! What a cute boy! Congratulations little one!