Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Biolin (violin)

This little person has a new love:

She found this harmonica and pretend violin bow (made from a wood dowel) and quickly adopted them as her "biolin" otherwise known as a violin. At first, she put the harmonica under her chin (just as she has seen me do with my violin) and pretended to play. Oh how her eyes lit up when I showed her what the harmonica was really capable of doing!
She loves this little combination so much that she insisted on sleeping with for several naps and nights in a row. I'd know she was awake not when she started talking but when I heard the harmonica start to make some music! Here's a cute little video of Trent getting her out of bed after an afternoon nap:


6 comments:

Di said...

Darling!!! That's funny, I knew Cami was awake from her nap yesterday when I heard the Kazoo....

Sam and Carmin said...

Precious!

Dionne said...

Oh how sweet! This is such a fun age.

wisp said...

How cute! I love how excited she was to see Mommy. :D

Logan and Tanya said...

She's priceless!

Matthew Neal said...

(actually, Jennifer said:)
That's an adorable video! I can't wait til Jason gets to that phase! Heidi's amazingly cute and I look forward to our next visit together...whenever that may be...