We found a little tea set for Heidi and gave it to her this week. She is absolutely thrilled. No explanation or instructions were necessary- she just went to town with it. Of course she really wanted Nathan to participate with her. Here they are sharing their first tea party together. Nathan is a pretty good sport with it all!

I had to share this photo from above. I thought it was so funny how she had things arranged in a semi-circle around her! Only problem with this picture is the big spit-up mark on my pants. sigh.

Heidi and Nathan have really started admiring eachother in the last couple weeks. I LOVE it. Heidi is always so tender with him and wants to make him happy. Nathan just lights up when she is around. Does a mother's heart happy.
5 comments:
That is so cute! I loved tea parties as a kid, and I'm saving the tea set for our kids someday. I love these pictures!
that first picture is cracking me up, and a classic.
I love what a cute little brother Nathan is. He will always be the little brother that goes along with what big sister does. Fabulous! Trent ALWAYS went along with what Tanya and I did, whether we wanted him to or not. He would dress up in the dresses and we would get so upset with him. We did not want him to act like a girl. But, Mom told us to let him do what he wanted, it wasn't a problem. I guess she was right.
Darling!!!
It's a princess tea set. We're gonna have to get one of those!
So cute!
Post a Comment