
Nathan got to sit in the big boy seat of the grocery cart and thoroughly enjoyed his cruise through the grocery store. He has a white knuckled grip on the cart.

Playtime with daddy always makes him smile.

And, he is an official taster of solid foods. If you can call rice cereal "solid". And, he is NOT a fan.
We are working on that.
4 comments:
Cute pictures, as always. . . I really loved your quote by Pres. Monson, though. I need that one front and center!
Hey Em! Thanks for the invite. Your blog is awesome, especially the part about your kids (hee hee). Mark and I are laughing our heads off at the Cinderella song ang Heidi's obsession about dresses. Natalie prefers a dress or skirt over shorts as well, but not quite as intensely! Let's get together again soon.
Sweet baby Nathan!!! Johnny misses him so much. :) And especially his vocal abilities. XD
Oh dear Nathan! Food really does get better! Hang in there little guy! :)
Post a Comment