I just watched this three times in a row, and I laughed so hard I cried EACH TIME. I LOVE that girl Heidi! She is so cute, and SO funny! This was a VERY valuable post! :)
P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S!! She's seriously a doll! Dac & I just had a good little giggle about this...especially when her voice goes up and down during one of the AHHHs (like when the violin hits her chin)
Emily and Trent, that was the cutest thing -- I'm so glad you got in on film to save for her to see for herself. She's a fireball, that one! And we LOVE fireballs!
Oh my goodness, that is so super sweet! I love to hear kids sing! How funny that is her way of putting herself to sleep! Em, she is a doll! And so is your baby! He has gotten so big!
I'm so glad you caught that on tape! How precious is that!! Aren't kids just great!! They just warm your heart and help you remember what is most important in life.
15 comments:
I am bursting with happiness!!!!!! Heidi is so cute! This has totally made my week. :D
A.Dor.A.Ble!!!! I love it when they sing!
I LOVE IT!! What a great way to end the day :D
I just watched this three times in a row, and I laughed so hard I cried EACH TIME. I LOVE that girl Heidi! She is so cute, and SO funny! This was a VERY valuable post! :)
P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S!! She's seriously a doll! Dac & I just had a good little giggle about this...especially when her voice goes up and down during one of the AHHHs (like when the violin hits her chin)
Oops! The second "Dacia" comment was really me! Sorry...SOMEBODY never logged out of her google account on my laptop! :) Love you Dac!
Emily and Trent, that was the cutest thing -- I'm so glad you got in on film to save for her to see for herself. She's a fireball, that one! And we LOVE fireballs!
I loved listening to this, and so did my roommates. That is so cute! I am glad you posted it. I will enjoy listening to it in the future.
So sweet...and what a heavenly voice she's getting, I might add!
Encore! Encore! Where is Thumbkin would be a great choice . . .
She does pretty good on those scales. That is very cute. I love how she is so into the whole princess era right now.
Oh my goodness, that is so super sweet! I love to hear kids sing! How funny that is her way of putting herself to sleep! Em, she is a doll! And so is your baby! He has gotten so big!
I'm so glad you caught that on tape! How precious is that!! Aren't kids just great!! They just warm your heart and help you remember what is most important in life.
That is so cute!!
We do the same thing! It is so cute!
Post a Comment