Happy Birthday Trent -- I think you look like my Trey in your younger pictures -- Trey even thought the one of you leaning over, blowing out your candles was one of him -- he couldn't place where that was, though. Funny, huh?!
Oh Trent! I just had a great walk down memory lane! I especially love the excitement over the trapper keeper, or wait...the 8th birthday looked like a fun cousin's party! Fun to see the Naperville house again for your #3...what a fun post! Nice work, Emily! And Happy birthday, Trent!
Happy Day and Felicidades Trent! I'm surprised there were no birthday pics with chickens, or some sort of animal.... ;) Lol, judging from the last 26 years of pics I guess we know what you'll look like 26 years down the road eh?
7 comments:
He's got the same great smile in all of those pictures. He is a great man, and you make him even better, Em! Sure love you guys
"Happy Birthday," Love Moc
"Happy to tou" Love Lil O
Happy Birthday Trent -- I think you look like my Trey in your younger pictures -- Trey even thought the one of you leaning over, blowing out your candles was one of him -- he couldn't place where that was, though. Funny, huh?!
Happy Birthday Trent! Fun to see you grow up over the years. Your still so young! Thanks for being a great bro.
Oh Trent! I just had a great walk down memory lane! I especially love the excitement over the trapper keeper, or wait...the 8th birthday looked like a fun cousin's party! Fun to see the Naperville house again for your #3...what a fun post! Nice work, Emily! And Happy birthday, Trent!
Happy Day and Felicidades Trent! I'm surprised there were no birthday pics with chickens, or some sort of animal.... ;) Lol, judging from the last 26 years of pics I guess we know what you'll look like 26 years down the road eh?
Many happy returns, Trentley! Seeing those giant blue eyes from baby to daddy is so cool! :) I hope you all have a wonderful year. =)
Post a Comment