Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy List

- It RAINED tonight. Real water coming from real clouds.
- The fact that Heidi really, genuinely wants to share lots of tea parties with Nathan. Nathan is always game. These two just love eachother and it truly is one of the best things in my life right now
- Healthy children
- A husband who passed his board exam and is a second year dental student= super hard worker
- Long weekend comin' round the corner
- Going to the library. One of the best, completely free actvities around for us.

6 comments:

Di said...

Love it!!!

wisp said...

:) I might be a copycat and do a happy list on mine, too.
I get thirsty for rain, too. When it finally does rain here, it feels like such a release.
I love the sweet bond between Heidi and Nathan. My little brother and I were really close when we were little, too. I played GI Joes and Hot Wheels a lot growing up. ;) I think the bond is still there, though it is different now.
You are such a good Mommy and Wife. I admire you, sweetie. :)

Dacia said...

I love your happy lists, Em! Reading them makes ME happy! Love you!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Trent!!! Emily you didn't tell me he passed... we need to celebrate!!!

Beth said...

always good to keep in touch with blessings during this busy time of life.

Logan and Tanya said...

Yeah for Trent's boards & a second year! Good luck Trent!