Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dr. Trent

Trent is learning to be a dentist and really spends a lot of time working toward that end! Yet, I had never really seen him in action. So, I sent him to school yesterday armed with the camera. I was dying to see what he does each day.

This video is a bit long, but if you too would like to see Dr. Trent in action, take a peek.

I'm very proud of all he is learning!!!

5 comments:

wisp said...

Very professional! It does make my teeth quiver in fear a little bit though... since I have to go to the dentist tomorrow! I'll be thinking about Trent's growing skills for sure. :)

Monica said...

Good idea, Emily! I should send the camera with Matt. But, I'm up at the school a lot more than you are, probably.

Beth said...

That was interesting. Love the lips on that poor patient. Looks like Trent has some steady hands.

Matthew Neal said...

After watching this instructional video, I feel fully capable to perform dental work on my own family. Woo hoo! No more dental insurance!

Logan and Tanya said...

Impressive! :) Those lips could benefit from my "plumping" lipgloss! :)