Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Zoo

"Yesterday I had to laugh,
because I saw a big giraffe..."
(words to one of Heidi's favorite songs)
These little people got to go to the zoo.
L-R: Savea, Kyden, Heidi
In an effort to beat the heat, we were there by 7:45 am and had the place to ourselves!
Heidi was thrilled to go with her friends and LOVED seeing the animals. The giraffes were a huge hit:

In addition to these 3 musketeers, there were also 2.5 babies in tow- Savea's brother Hayden, Nathan and Kyden's brother on the way!

4 comments:

Beth said...

looks like fun. I love the giraffe too. Are you still hot? Your almost done!

Monica said...

I wish we could have gone...maybe next time!

wisp said...

How cute! The zoo is the best place. :) Looks they had fun.

Logan and Tanya said...

Looks like a very fun outing. I hope they all gave you a good naptime later that day..that's an early (but wise!) start to the day! :)