- 8 am church. Really, I'm loving this. It's kind of like an aerobic workout getting everyone out the door and decent looking at that time of day but it's worth the completely blissful Sunday afternoon.
- My new running shoes. Watch me fly! I'm actually really slow and especially if I'm pushing the double stroller. But, love my new shoes.
- The fact that there were a few days last week that were under 100 degrees. Let's just say we sure LOVED going to the park.
- NAPS. I think I should go take one right. now.
4 comments:
Are you serious. 8am? I would have to get up like at 4:30. I'm glad you like it.
I love your happy list, I may have to copy it!!
Amen to the cooler temps!!
8 am church? Yigg. Hm, that may affect WHEN I come in Dec... :D Maybe I won't show intil Sunday...iggggg. I guess somebody's got to like it...yay for new shoes! I LOVE the family picture you've got!
Thought of you during your aerobic workout yesterday morning! :) cute post!
Post a Comment