My sister Beth made the trek from UT to AZ with her 4 kids.
I am learning more and more that one on one time with cousins is PRECIOUS. I know driving with kids is such a project but watching these kids bond was so fun. Cousin play is magic!
And having one of my sisters come to visit is always just wonderful. So wonderful that it was hard to say goodbye when it was time to let her go home.
We mostly enjoyed time playing around our house and soaking up the sun.
Heidi and Lindsay were in an imaginary play heaven so much of the time. They both had little mermaid dolls and spent a lot of the time playing with those and filling pans to use as swimming pools.
The boys seemed to find fun in anything- playing trucks and hanging out in our yard and park.
We enjoyed exploring Tumbleweed Park.
Nathan and Clayton enjoying zooming in this cute firetruck.
Each section of the park had a theme. This section was FarmLand. Nathan and Luke sure had fun climbing this windmill.
Exploring CritterLand. All the kids thought this Gila Monster was pretty neat.
We were excited that they were here to go to the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant with us! It was fun to share something special with cousins.
Thank you for coming!!
2 comments:
Yay for sister time! And right before the move...perfect timing!
I'm so SO glad you posted you last comment on my blog... It's encouraging to hear from other people with the same idea and who know they made the right decision! When is you family planning on making the trek to KY? I am SO excited to have family within a day drive and I hope we can get together sometimes for holidays and long weekends and what not thru the year and get to know your beautiful kiddos! Oh, I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment