Sunday, April 15, 2012

Heidi's and Nathan's Birthday Party

We decided to do a combined birthday party with friends this year for the kids. They had looked forward to it for months and were so excited to celebrate with their buddies. 
A gathering of friends at the park is as good as it gets. Especially when there are cupcakes involved!

L-Peyton, Hayden, Nathan, Oakley-R
 The kids enjoyed making super-hero masks and/or princess crowns. We set things up at the picnic table and they went to town with their creations. It was one of our first hot days and I really knew it when I noticed the crayons were melting! 

 Heidi and Izzie

Oakley, Heidi, and Savea 


The present opening was super fun and super chaotic. Two birthday kids, lots of gifts, and a very eager audience. They loved it. I found myself swimming in wrapping paper and trying to keep things straight!


They have such sweet little friends that are such a big part of their lives. Many hours have been logged at this park playing over the last few years and it was so fun to have most everyone together to help us celebrate!!

No comments: