Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random Modpodge of LIFE!

A random selection of pictures that fit under no particular category or event but document LIFE as we are living it!


Our local Safeway store had a race car in the parking lot one day and Trent took the kids down to take a look. 

 This was the result of my efforts to have a quick photo shoot with Heidi while waiting for our friends to arrive at the park. She was in FAR too goofy of a mood to do anything but craziness.

 Wonder where she gets the craziness?? Heidi made Mommy and Daddy have a photo shoot while we were in Utah last month :)

 Oh my, I guess we only know how to stick out our tongues around here. Good grief! This particular day Heidi asked multiple times for me to swaddle her like I did when she was a baby. The blanket had to be significantly larger than it used to be!

 Playing in my bathtub while I was getting ready for the day. 

I LOVE this picture. Trent popped in to see his grandparents to find his grandpa in the middle of a work project. He is the energizer bunny. While he may use a walker to get to the back of his property it doesn't stop him from getting the job done!

 Trying to soak in as many AZ sunsets as we can!

 I'm glad he still finds it in himself to let Heidi baby him occasionally...I'm pretty sure Nathan has 2 mothers.

 My FAVORITE cowboy. 

Heidi has pretty strict standards for holding the cup during tea parties- pinky finger MUST be extended. 

So Trent just LOVES taking pictures lately and guess who is following in his footsteps. They go on little photo walks and bring back treasures of pictures from around the neighborhood. 


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Heidi knows how to hold a proper tea party!!! Love the pinky!! Love the pictures of your life!!! I sure miss you!

wisp said...

*squeal* Your family is so cute! =D Everything in this post is so sweet! ^_^ I needed some extra cute today. ;)