Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter Happenings

Easter seemed to be a full and wonderful season and we had several celebrations to enjoy.

The kids enjoyed making the salt dough diorama with Trent again this year.



 Eggs were colored.



Expressions were abundant :)

 Trent's extended family holds an Easter breakfast and egg hunt and it has been very fun to be part of this tradition the last several years. In the past it's been held on a Friday and Trent has never been able to come along. It was nice to have it on Saturday this year and he was finally able to come enjoy it with us.
Nathan was kinda pleased that he was allowed to have a chocolate doughnut for BREAKFAST! 

Grandma & Grandpa Ray with a big, cute bunch of great-grandkids.  

Grandma Ray has a special Easter caterpillar story she shares. She opted to have Aunt Carol read it this year.


Our last time going to the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant for awhile. 
The night could not have been more lovely. And I loved being able to take family along. 

Nathan got to meet one of the "soldiers" before the pageant started. He came back and told me the story and was pretty excited! 

 I always enjoy watching Trent interpret.

The last scene of the show with the resurrected Christ rising over the angels. Very impressive every time! 


And lastly, pictures of my cuties in their Easter clothes right before church.
 To say I think they are gorgeous would be an understatement. I CANNOT get enough of these eyes!


Can you tell that Nathan adores his sister?
 Oh, he does!





4 comments:

Sam and Carmin said...

Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous kids and a beautiful family! Thanks for the updated, Em!

Monica said...

LOVE the sweet pics of your kiddos! I can't believe how much we are going to miss you guys!

Dacia said...

I LOVE your blog posts, Em! Your kids are just getting cuter and cuter every single day. That Nathan really just melts my heart. He is SO sweet! I'm glad they are such best friends. :)

Alisa said...

So sweet!!!