I have so much to catch up on. Our family has had a very eventful month and a half and I have lots I want to record here. I just tried to do a few more posts but found that I need to procure more storage space for pictures here on the blog. I will try to solve that this week and document our goings on soon.
In the meantime, life continues marching onward. Sometimes I want it to slow down because I can't quite seem to absorb all the moments I would like to absorb. The wheels of time are propelling our little family into a new time and space that is already causing us to stretch and grow. The part of me that loves predictability and familiarity is begging for time to slow and to soak up all that I love about this time of my life. The part of me that is excited for change, growth and excitement is ready to tackle this change head on.
That's life as it stand now. More updates to come as soon as I can get my pictures on!
In the meantime, life continues marching onward. Sometimes I want it to slow down because I can't quite seem to absorb all the moments I would like to absorb. The wheels of time are propelling our little family into a new time and space that is already causing us to stretch and grow. The part of me that loves predictability and familiarity is begging for time to slow and to soak up all that I love about this time of my life. The part of me that is excited for change, growth and excitement is ready to tackle this change head on.
That's life as it stand now. More updates to come as soon as I can get my pictures on!
1 comment:
Oh my dear dear friend- I miss you!!!
Post a Comment