The celebrating began the previous evening with a dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake. Family and a few close friends gathered to celebrate the happy couple.
Can you tell they are happy?
It was a lovely dinner full of lots of chatting and excitement for the next day. An a bit of silliness too, I guess:
The next day was the BIG day. We all headed to the Bountiful Temple for the sealing. It was a cold and drizzly day but that didn't stop anything!Here is the happy couple right after coming out of the temple:

Christine's parents, Christine + Ben, Mom and Dad:

Sweet Sadie being just charming:
Heidi had anticipated this fairy-tale day for a long time!
Clayton, Grandpa, and Sadie:
There was a fountain right outside the reception room. It took Nathan about 2.5 minutes to be sopping wet!Mya, Grandma, and Lindsay. Notice Trent and I blurry in the background? This is soo descriptive of what was happening about this time of the day. Tired kids, pictures, and trying to keep everyone close by in a very crowded building. We were hopping about this point!

4 comments:
soooo exciting! I love all the pics of your family. My fave is the one with you and Trent blurry in the background. Hilarious!
OH my goodness... they look so happy, and she is Beautiful! Great Job Ben! What a handsome man you are! I always thought he was cute.. but man he has really grown up! Your whole family if beautiful Em!! Thanks for sharing pics... I always love to see how you are doing!
STILL can't believe I missed that! Just goes to show its been WAY too long since we've talked! Aack! Looks like it was all beautiful :)
Oh they do look soo happy! Sorry to have missed it. I miss you bunches and bunches!
Post a Comment