Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy List

- Heidi and Nathan spend quite of bit of time right now playing that one of them is the baby and the other is the parent. Yesterday, Heidi was the baby and upon entering the room, she introduced Nathan to me- "This is my dad named Uncle Moroni."
- Fresh-squeezed orange juice. Every year it is the same. The long summer months create a sizeable rift between me and the state of AZ. We grow apart and I can't remember why we were once close. And then, the cool, gorgeous months come. And the fresh citrus. SO good. And that goes a long way in AZ and I becoming good friends again.
- My yard. It is small. But so are the people who play in it so it works right now.
- The ginger cookies I made tonight.
- Mondays

4 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm hoping for a ginger cookie tomorrow night! And yes, the orange juice. Just remember that when you are contemplating moving back to that not so awesome place called Utah someday.

Lindsay said...

Explain how "Monday" made your happy list??

Sam and Carmin said...

I love your happy lists. I'm with you on the citrus--it makes those soaring temps forgivable!

Monica said...

I love your relationship issues with AZ...I don't feel the same way, but that's okay! I love AZ no matter what!