Sunday, January 9, 2011

Best of 2010

I have been having fun going through the pictures from 2010. It's neat to see the memories we've made and how much the kids have grown and changed. Boy, these kids are sure growing up fast...I think I need to find a way to bottle up some of these sweet times.



This boy has a knack for finding dirt wherever we go- Grand Canyon, June 2010

If you were here with us on any given day this is a very, very common sight- our neighborhood, August 2010

More family walks. Heidi in pajamas. Can you feel the heat in the air?- June 2010
Cowboy and Cowgirl Cousins- February, 2010


First family trip to the ocean- March 2010
Ukulele turned violin- Grandma's basement, January 2010
Oh, we do love park days- November 2010

Hmmm...Heidi and Kyden came up with an interesting outfit combination- April 2010

Baby blue eyes- August 2010
Sweetest boy I've ever seen- September 2010
Helping Mom put up the Christmas tree- November 2010 Heidi models on Christmas morning- Decmeber 2010

3 comments:

Monica said...

Cute Heidi. Was a great year, wasn't it? I can't believe how "little" Nathan looks just from the summer.

Alisa said...

Soooo cute! They seem so big yet so small, ya know? Love the year review!

Di said...

Awww, love them! He is getting so big!!!