Heidi is a ray of sunshine in our home so it is very appropriate that she is now in the Sunbeam class at church. She was sooo excited to move up to primary with the "big kids". We gave her this new scripture bag to carry to church and she felt so grown up! Trent snapped some pictures right before we headed out the door to church.

I have been so proud of her being so brave and not shy at all with her new class and teacher.
She is very happy to add her singing voice during singing time! She seems to have no problem belting out every word. :)
4 comments:
That picture is absolutely perfect -- her hair is so pretty and that facial expression says so much! I love it!
I can just imagine her in singing time- I coulda used her happy voice!!!
She is so cute! Truth...I absolutely adore Heidi :)
Love the picture! So awesome she is singing. It'll be so fun in the program. :-)
Post a Comment