I am brushing off the cobwebs of something I used to record regularly. Looking back, I really treasure the record of blessings in my life. And currently, I want to bring my focus to things that make me happy. Because really, even with all the stresses and "messyness" of life and the difficult year or so we've had, I have a whole lot that makes me happy.
- The changing season. I LOVE fall. And I LOVE fall in Kentucky. It's everything fall should be. Warm days and blue skies. Chilly days and gray skies. Changing leaves and plenty of real farms to visit for a pumpkin.
- Tile project this weekend. Trent and I are planning on laying the tile in our entryway this weekend. If we are completely honest Trent will be doing most of the work but I'm hoping to be involved so I can learn the ropes. Once that is done I can paint trim a bright white, do a second coat on the walls and have a welcoming entryway!
- Matthew. He is absolutely fun and delicious at the moment. He brings everyone in the house a lot of joy.
- Bean soup and cornbread for dinner!
- The changing season. I LOVE fall. And I LOVE fall in Kentucky. It's everything fall should be. Warm days and blue skies. Chilly days and gray skies. Changing leaves and plenty of real farms to visit for a pumpkin.
- Tile project this weekend. Trent and I are planning on laying the tile in our entryway this weekend. If we are completely honest Trent will be doing most of the work but I'm hoping to be involved so I can learn the ropes. Once that is done I can paint trim a bright white, do a second coat on the walls and have a welcoming entryway!
- Matthew. He is absolutely fun and delicious at the moment. He brings everyone in the house a lot of joy.
- Bean soup and cornbread for dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment