Nathan played his first season of soccer in September and October through the YMCA. This was his first time playing a team sport and he was so excited. He was on the 4 and 5 year old league and was on the Blasts with Coach Brian.
Even though he knew very little about what playing on a soccer team entailed he went to his first practice with confidence and didn't seem to nervous at all.
I didn't know that watching a team of 4 and 5 year olds play soccer was so entertaining! Most of them were mostly clueless and were just beginning to understand the point of the game and that made for some fun times watching them play. Coach Brian was so patient and encouraging with the boys and Nathan really enjoyed having him as a coach.
After the last game of the season Nathan received this trophy and the "Good Listener Award" for always doing just what the coach asked him to. He was very pleased.

2 comments:
I wish that I could have witnessed one of those games!! What a cute little soccer player :)
sooo cute! Wish I could watch a game!
Post a Comment