Monday, October 28, 2013

Matthew: 7 months old

Can you even stand how cute this face is? I can't! Oh, I just love this child of mine.
Seven months old in the blink of an eye.

Seven months old has brought 4 teeth: 2 on bottom arrived at 5.5 months. 2 fangs on top surprised us a couple weeks later. Working hard on the 2 top middle teeth. In the meantime, Nathan calls you monster baby because he is quite sure these are monster teeth.

The passerby often comments on your piercing blue eyes. You are lucky you inherited that from Daddy. Those blue eyes will serve you well.

You are enthusiastic and energetic. You enjoy pulling up to standing whenever you can. 
Solid foods are NOT your favorite so far. You make a face/gag with most things Mama tries. Your favorite beverage of choice: nursing! Nursing every 3.5 hours or so.
You nap twice each day: around 9:30 AM and 1:00 PM. Bedtime is around 6:30 PM. 
You still wake during the night, usually twice each night. Unless something like teeth or a stuffy nose is bothering you and then it's more frequent.

We love you baby boy.

3 comments:

Dacia said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!

the Claytons said...

Oh i just love him! Silly boys not liking solid foods.. someday he and Sam will both be great eaters!! and sleepers!! Can't wait to see how he has grown next week!

Alisa said...

Oh, he is just so cute!! I can hardly stand it. And fangs? Adorable! Hannah had those but not quite so pronounced. Love it. I wanna see some shots of him crawling!