We didn't know we were moving to such a great place. Isn't it great we can wake up in the morning and see this kind of view?
And go to bed after seeing this kind of view?
Of course, with that much humidity, rain, and sun there is a lot of growing! Can you see how big (and overgrown) our garden is behind us? My trip to Utah and then coming home to complete craziness within the house has taken it's toll on our garden and yard. Nathan is always there to help me mow. (Matthew is only there for the picture; I don't really hold him while mowing. I do draw the line somewhere!)
Of course, with that much humidity, rain, and sun there is a lot of growing! Can you see how big (and overgrown) our garden is behind us? My trip to Utah and then coming home to complete craziness within the house has taken it's toll on our garden and yard. Nathan is always there to help me mow. (Matthew is only there for the picture; I don't really hold him while mowing. I do draw the line somewhere!)
No comments:
Post a Comment