GORGEOUS! The weather was to die for- cool evenings but not too cold for the kidlets and the daytime was wonderful too. I've been really craving an escape from the eternal triple digit temps and this was just what the doctor ordered. It felt absolutely fantastic to be able to spend some time out of doors and enjoy the beauty around us. Heidi loved the whole camping idea and by the end she was really in her element! She really zonked out that night and thought tent sleeping was pretty neat. She didn't even wake up when her mommy found a three inch cockroach on her pillow. Yikes.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Camping
GORGEOUS! The weather was to die for- cool evenings but not too cold for the kidlets and the daytime was wonderful too. I've been really craving an escape from the eternal triple digit temps and this was just what the doctor ordered. It felt absolutely fantastic to be able to spend some time out of doors and enjoy the beauty around us. Heidi loved the whole camping idea and by the end she was really in her element! She really zonked out that night and thought tent sleeping was pretty neat. She didn't even wake up when her mommy found a three inch cockroach on her pillow. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a great get-away! And a 3 inch cock roach?!!! Yikes is right! ;)
Yay for bucket hats!
ahhh! Nice and cool. Pretty soon that is how your wether will be and we'll be freezing! Just watched those Heidi movies. Super cute moments. What do you think about Lisa's girl?
Cockroach? Ugh. I don't think I've ever seen one (unless at the zoo) I'd probably flip!
Post a Comment