Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our own little prodigy...

Heidi is really into the piano right now. She loves to play our piano and loves it when we play with her. I was really surprised the other day as we were driving in the car listening to the classical music station, a solo piano piece came on the air. She immediately recognized the instrument and said, "nano" (piano)!
A few months ago we got this little toy piano to go in Heidi's doll house. I just got around to putting batteries in it lastnight- much to Heidi's delight. She was THRILLED when she realized that she could actually make some music with this little thing. As the next three pictures illustrate, she became progressively more excited:




Perhaps we may be considering piano lessons in a few years....(Or she can audition for the cartoon, Charlie Brown--you know, the piano player that plays the theme song?? :)


1 comment:

Logan and Tanya said...

Em, you NAILED it with the Charlie Brown comment! I love it! I suppose there's no question of what her future holds. Way to go, Bethoven!