My clothesline! I'm so happy to have a clothesline. Trent installed two retractable clotheslines that run the length of my side yard and I love them! (I know, my yard isn't much to look at right now) I definitely live in clothesline country- my clothes dry so000 fast. It really is satisfying to watch all your clean clothes blowing in the wind. :) AND, my electric bill was much lower this month after not using the dryer too much. I guess it's my own little way of "going green"...and returning to the basics.
Monday, September 29, 2008
What makes me happy today...
Life is happiest for me when I try to focus on the simple things. This is just one such thing:

My clothesline! I'm so happy to have a clothesline. Trent installed two retractable clotheslines that run the length of my side yard and I love them! (I know, my yard isn't much to look at right now) I definitely live in clothesline country- my clothes dry so000 fast. It really is satisfying to watch all your clean clothes blowing in the wind. :) AND, my electric bill was much lower this month after not using the dryer too much. I guess it's my own little way of "going green"...and returning to the basics.
My clothesline! I'm so happy to have a clothesline. Trent installed two retractable clotheslines that run the length of my side yard and I love them! (I know, my yard isn't much to look at right now) I definitely live in clothesline country- my clothes dry so000 fast. It really is satisfying to watch all your clean clothes blowing in the wind. :) AND, my electric bill was much lower this month after not using the dryer too much. I guess it's my own little way of "going green"...and returning to the basics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome. Sam always wants to line dry our clothes but we don't really have the space. They end up strewn about the apartment and then Elisabeth carries them off somewhere!
Post a Comment